CAREERS – Join our TEAM
SCROLL DOWN FOR All Positions
A Message from Human Resources
IDE’s success is made possible by our people. Our company model is people-first, driving continued investment in our workforce. And as part of the IDE TEAM, each individual plays a role in the company’s growth and success.
IDE prides itself on attracting and retaining the best people in the foundation drilling industry. Whether your specialty is equipment sales, equipment service and maintenance, management, or administration, we want to help you achieve success with IDE.
With two offices in the U.S. and one in Canada, IDE offers many rewarding career opportunities to help further your professional and personal ambitions.
We are a growing, family-owned business, that is always seeking new members to improve our company. If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume or email with a note on qualifications and interest. We are always looking for hard-working, determined individuals. Would you make a positive addition to our company? We want to hear from you.
Michelle Gazo, HR
Frequently Asked Questions
Note: Please be aware of employment scams. Online criminals are using fake job advertisements to obtain personal information from applicants. These fake job advertisements are often posted to 3rd party sites, such as LinkedIn and ZipRecruiter. However, not all positions are posted by the actual company.
IDE does not ask for processing fees or payments of any kind. Additionally, we will not ask for personal information (SSN or bank information) before the hiring is confirmed and an offer letter is signed.
Please reference the FBI.gov site to ensure that the role you are applying to is legitimate. The best practice is to apply directly to a company via its career page. The IDE career page is https://www.idedrills.com/careers/.
How do I apply for a job at IDE?
- Visit our careers site at https://www.idedrills.com/careers/ to learn more about our available opportunities.
- Select the role that best fits your background and interest.
- Complete the short application form and attach your resume. Or, Log into your Indeed account to submit your application.
I’ve submitted a job application. What is the next step?
- You will receive an email confirmation that your application has been received.
- Applications are reviewed by the hiring team.
- If not selected, you will be informed via email that we have decided to move forward with other candidates. We wish you all the best in your job search and future professional endeavors.
- If selected to advance, the hiring manager will reach out to you via email and/or phone to schedule a phone interview.
- After the phone interview, applicants may advance to an in-person/remote interview with the hiring manager and/or hiring team.
- After the interview process, the hiring team extends an offer to the candidate whose background and experience best aligns with the organization and position.
- All candidates will be informed via email and/or phone regarding their candidacy status.
- Job offers and employment information are collected using secure payroll and employment systems.
Can I apply for more than one job?
- Yes! We encourage you to explore and apply to any and all roles that fit your qualifications and interests.
What should I expect during the recruitment and interview process?
- Our process helps us get to know you, and for you to learn about IDE.
- Your skills and experience will be evaluated against our current business needs. We’ll ask relevant questions about your academic and work experience.
- You can ask us questions, too. Be prepared to tell about your achievements and the value you could bring to IDE.
Does IDE offer employee benefits?
What if I need accommodations for the application/interview process?
Equal Opportunity Employer
International Drilling Equipment and its subsidiaries is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, veteran or family status, genetic information, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.
This policy extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, recruiting, interviewing, job assignments, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, use of facilities, participation in IDE-sponsored activities, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.